Friday, April 20, 2012

Nom-Noms For Everyone

Going off of my last post, I found another way for all of you to cool off from this weather.  In the historical train station there is a quick little gelateria called Sugar & Cream. Here you can find different flavors of gelato and easy to-go meals.  Sugar & Cream is said to be the only place in Westmoreland County were people can get true gelato.


Make sure to stop down to the train station to grab a cup (or cone) of gelato and cool off!  Click here for more information and a full item list from their menu.  Plus who says a little sugar and cream isn't good for you ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I didn't know about this. :)

    Great job showing all the wonderful things about Greensburg this semester, Phoebe.

    It's been a pleasure following your blog and an honor having you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, it's delicious :) Thank you for a wonderful semester, I always have a blast in your classes! I'll miss you next year, but will be back to visit. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete