Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Rural Side Of Things


The one unique thing about Greensburg and many parts of Westmoreland County for that matter is that it has the ability to have a vibrant and lively city atmosphere and also have a calm and peaceful rural area.  I think it’s pretty cool how Greensburg can provide this type of contrast.  I’ve posted multiple times about places or things around more “city” oriented things or aspects so this post is all about showing some love to the country side of Greenburg.  Here are some photos I snapped the other day.  It’s fascinating to me that there are still people who own and operate farms around this area, but with all of the beautiful land that surrounds us it only seems appropriate.  Hmm, maybe that's something I should invest in.  Anyways, enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment