Monday, March 19, 2012

Confession Part 2?

First and foremost I hope all of you out there had a great St. Patty's Day!  How ironic that you could celebrate a holiday all about green in a city named GREENsburg :)

Anyways, last week I did a writing exercise in class about different obsessions I have had over the years.  I know, I know... this has absolutely nothing to do with Greensburg, but it's fun!  The first part of the exercise was to note five obsessions from before the age of ten, then add five obsessions within the past few years.  The final step was to pick one of each and write a few sentences about how each went together.

Well, the two obsessions that came out of my stack of notecards were Mexican food and bad breath… yes bad breath.  It would seem weird that these two would be paired together, maybe more so ironic.  Anyways, when I was little I would not speak nor look at you if you had bad breath.  I’d simply tell you and then walk away.  Welp, now every time I eat Mexican food I’m the one who has bad breath.  Over the years I’ve convinced myself that it’s okay for me, and only me to have bad breath when I feel like it.  Especially after I eat my new found love: burritos, chips and salsa, and taco salads.  I win, so go eat a piece of gum.



If you're in the area stop past Cozumel's on East Pittsburgh Street!  Check out their website to view their menu, locations, and much more.  Yum, yum, yum!!  And don't forget that gum :)




No comments:

Post a Comment