Friday, March 16, 2012

Poor Little Kids

I was shopping today at Westmoreland Mall.  It's a really nice mall, but I only have one complaint.  There is a projector screen placed on the floor near the center of the mall that has moving images.  The images move when they are touched, for example balls will bounce when walked on or bubbles will pop when stepped on.  Well today there was a Nemo fish...


When you touch the fish, which isn't Nemo but will do, it would stir up currents in the water.  This isn't my complaint.  My complaint starts with that little girl you can see in the top of the picture.  I made sure her face was cut off because this isn't her fault.  See that leg on the right, yeah that's her dad and it's all his fault.  I didn't show his face for ethical reasons.

I cannot seem to figure out why parents think it's cute when their kids jump onto this screen and touch their nose to it, put there hands on it and then lick them, or spin in circles either on their butt or stomach.  It gives me the chills because it's still a FLOOR.  People walk on it, and God only knows what's on the bottom of their shoes... Gross.

Anyways, parents don't normally let there kids play on the floor of public places so this screen, although very cool, shouldn't be any different.  Parents, please tell your kids it's for feet only.  Thank you.

And thanks to all of you for reading this rant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment