Monday, January 30, 2012

Convenience At Its Finest

At the crossing of Route 819, Pine Street, and Reamer Avenue drivers will find the most convenient convenience store there is.  I'm talking about Four Corners, of course!


I thought it would be appropriate to list the top four most convenient things someone could do at Four Corners... So, here goes...

1. The most obvious (and something I know I do) - Buy the most delicious pepperoni rolls ever to exist
2. Mail a love letter
3. Talk to your neighbor

And last, but not least... Drum roll, please....

4. Play the lotto, duh



Sheesh, that's a whole lot of convenient if you ask me!

2 comments:

  1. I love Four Corners. My sister and I used to walk there every day in the summer for something to drink or food. Very Convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, too... and the women in there are always so nice!

    ReplyDelete