Monday, January 16, 2012

Where The Imagination Runs Wild

I saw these drawings today on the front windows of Pottery Playhouse located in downtown Greensburg.  The owner hand paints these wonderful scenes and characters freestyle, following the rhythm of her own imagination.


The scenes are painted directly onto the outside of the store windows.  How cool is that!  Keep an eye out for new artwork coming soon.  The scenes seem to change every few weeks.  Simply AMAZING!


Located at 114 North Main Street  Greensburg, PA 15601

4 comments:

  1. I always see this store front going to or from work. I love the artwork they put on the windows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should go in and paint some pottery! Kinda pricey, but very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done painting like this before and they lost my work!
    I think this locally owned thing is a way better deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pottery Playhouse. It's definitely one of my favorite places around here.

    ReplyDelete