Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What's On Today's Menu?

So I'm sitting in Starbucks with a close girlfriend just enjoying the time.  Taj Mahal's Corinna is playing in the background as I stuff my face with a cinnamon crunch bagel with extra cream cheese from Panera, and I realize something.  This is one of my favorite things to do... just enjoy the time.

Okay, okay... And enjoy the biggest size frappuccino I can buy and use up every last bit of the cream cheese from the bottom of the container.  I mean tell me it doesn't look good!!


Besides planning to have the most indulgent midday snack ever, most of all I planned on being present in the time instead of speed walking through it.  Think about something that you truly enjoy doing or maybe something that you love that you haven't done in while.  Now, put that on your menu!

3 comments: