Thursday, January 26, 2012

Old Beauty

Ohh hey Ms. Courthouse, how beautiful you are!  I can see you from almost every vantage point throughout Greensburg.  Your beauty is seen at all the times, however my favorite times to see you are during sunrise and sunset.  No offense to you if you feel these aren't your strongest moments.  Since being erected for the fourth time in 1906, everyone is just in awe of your gorgeous features.  I don't think my photo does you justice, no pun intended.  However, I had to show you off somehow!


This is my favorite vantage point... What's yours?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how many mornings I've crested the hill on my way to school and thought how awesome that flag looks against the sky. One of the small things in life. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite view is from Route 30 when you're heading in from the New Stanton area. The courthouse dome stands out above all the houses, even from that far away. I love it!

    ReplyDelete