Monday, January 23, 2012

Old Or New, We All Need 'Em

I made a new friend today, and I'm really excited about it... She's a very pretty girl, just a little older than me.  And hey, she even helped me out of my car!  I asked for a picture, but she was a bit camera shy.  I snuck two quick ones anyway.  And here she is...





How cute is she?! I couldn't help but to think of George Elliot's quote - "Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms."  If only Elliot's quote held true to everyone, now that would be a miracle!

What are some of your favorite quotes about friendship, animals, or just anything you like??

3 comments:

  1. Whenever my sisters and I would fight we had to make up by saying that a "sister is a forever friend"

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's really cute! She looks like our Black Lab, Maggie. Ours is as dumb as a doornail but she makes a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey, your comment made me crack up... I didn't get her name because her tags were all worn. She didn't know any commands either, but she was so loving!!

    ReplyDelete